Just a quick post to tell you about some new initiatives we’re launching to support Tom Felton for MTV’s Best Villain.
We’ve created a nice pro-Draco Twibbon which you can add to both Twitter AND Facebook!
We created a few avatars you can use on LiveJournal, Twitter, etc. to promote the Vote For Tom campaign! Are you an artist yourself? If so, e-mail any avatars, signatures, wallpapers or graphics and we’ll feature it on our Vote For Tom graphics page!
We also created a few Twitter backgrounds for you to use!
How to upload one of these images as your Twitter background:
- Choose a Twitter background from below, and click on it to view full size. Then, download it to your computer (right-click and “save image as” or something like that).
- Go to www.twitter.com and sign in.
- Click on Settings in the top right menu and then click on DESIGN in the top left menu.
- Click “Change Background Image” towards the bottom of the page.
- Click the Browse button to find the image on your computer that you would like to upload to Twitter, and click open. Unclick tile background so that it does not need to repeat.
- You should change your background color to white or black, to match whichever background you choose.
- Next click Save Changes at the bottom and this should load your new background.
Sorry for the crotch-shot, that’s just the way WordPress cropped it. Please click on it to see the full-size image. 😉
We’ll have more graphics coming out soon, but I wanted to get you guys some stuff to get started now! =) Thanks everyone!