Tom Felton was at Emerald City Comicon last weekend. Here are some photos of him with fans and during his panel from Sunday.
photo credit : Clare Kramer, SeattleRefined & Getty Images
More photos with credits in our gallery. Thanks to all for the photos.
You can watch the panel on Twitch.tv .
Live-Video von ReedPOP auf www.twitch.tv anzeigen
– It’s Tom Felton’s first trip to Seattle
– “I knew nothing of the character. I still don’t. They keep me very much in the dark.” Tom Felton on The Flash’s Julian
– “I literally run around the Cortex, taking pictures of myself next to #TheFlash suit.”
– Clare: “If Julian were to get sorted into any Hou…” Tom Felton: “Slytherin. That’s going to be my answer for all my characters.” #TheFlash
– “I say whatever you’re passionate about, it should be celebrated.” Tom Felton on fandom
– “I celebrate love of all kinds.” Tom Felton on #Drarry
– “What would I want to steal? Radcliffe.” Tom Felton on what he stole/would want to steal from the #HarryPotter sets
– #AlanRickman “was a wonderful, wonderful man. It did take me 6 yrs to say anything to him because he was bloody terrifying.”
– “He had an incredibly good sense of humor … and an even better ability to not show it.” Tom Felton on Alan Rickman
– “They’re so creative and in the realm of the show, anything could happen. You could die 3x & come back as an elephant.” Tom Felton #TheFlash
– “I’ll keep that in mind and campaign for my love for Barry.” Tom Felton on Caitlin’s romantic track record on #TheFlash
via Clare Kramer‘s Twitter Account.
BTW, during his panel, he mentioned a new film project after finishing The Flash.
We are curious. 🙂