The British Board of Film Classification has released details on what will be included on the British extended version Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD. Included among the “deleted scenes” and “making of” features, is a spot featuring Tom, the Phelps Twins, and Rupert Grint out on the golf course.
Here is a run down of the entire dvd:
- The Burrow’s Shed: Ron Discusses Radios with Mr. Weasley
- The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia As They Leave House
- The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley Shake Hands
- The Granger House: Death Eaters Search Deserted Home
- Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry Tells Arthur He’s Being Tracked
- Tent: Trio Discusses Destroying The Locket
- Rabbit Chase in the Forest
- Montage: Ron and Hermione Skimming Stones
- Featurette: On The Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James.
- Focus Points: The Last Days of Privet Drive, Hagrid’s Motorbike, Magical Tents, Death Eaters Attack Cafe, Creating Dobby and Kreacher, Godric’s Hollow, The Frozen Lake and The Return of Griphook.
They also revealed that the DVD will be released in Britain on April 11, 2011. No word yet on a US release date.
Thanks to www.hpsupporters.com for the tip
Tom Felton has tweeted (and asked us to remind you!) that he is tweeting and chatting with fans from the Six String Productions Twitter account this morning!
So please make sure you’re following @SixStringProd so you can see what Tom says and ask him questions!
Tom wanted everyone to know that there are SO MANY questions that he can’t answer them all! But he’ll do the best he can!
We’ll try to sum up the interview questions and answers later today.
The December issue of Who’s Jack, featuring McFly. That’s a McFly guy, not Tom, before you ask. 🙂
Feltbeats.com has learned that Tom Felton will be doing an interview and a photoshoot today with Who’s Jack magazine.
Who’s Jack magazine is a freely-distributed UK magazine, with content geared toward the metropolitan London audience. They specialize in “all things style, all things trend.” However, in the last few years Jack has also become known for putting on live events and urban festivals, and they have launched Who’s Jack online and Jack TV.
Looking at their previous photoshoots – like the one shown to the left with McFly – we should hope to see some fun new photos of Tom soon!
We’re not sure when the magazine will be out – you can try to ask @whosjackmag on Twitter and let us know if they respond!
Good luck today, Tom!